Workers Compensation Benefits – West Palm Beach
Injured workers may be entitled to lost wages, medical care, reimbursement of out of pocket expenses, payment of medical bills, attendant care or vocational retraining. Injured workers may also recover a lump sum settlement. The attorneys at Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A. have handled thousands of cases involving:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Permanent and Total Disability
- Full and partial amputations requiring prosthesis
- Surgery for neck, back, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Exposure (to mold, asbestos, beryllium, chemicals, etc)
In South Florida we have tremendous experience in workers’ compensation law and maintain a high standard of excellence in the representation of injured workers.
The lawyers at Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A. are dedicated to assisting their clients fight for their rights and benefits. The attorneys and staff are multi-lingual in Spanish, Creole and Portuguese. We have attended thousands of depositions, mediations, arbitrations, hearings, and trials. Let us help you today.