In order to get the Social Security benefits, the administration must believe in you that is they should consider that the symptoms such as pain, memory loss, or exhaustion reported by you are true. One of the ways used by Social Security administration to judge your credibility is to check if you have sought any medical treatment for your condition. If you have not consulted a doctor for your medical problem, they will conclude that your condition is not as limiting as you state it to be.
On the other hand if you have a history of consulting many doctors and seeking medical treatment, then they consider your case to be more realistic and strong. However, there are a few acceptable reasons for you not seeing a doctor for your condition and they are:
- You simply cannot bear the expenses of the treatment and you do not even have insurance coverage.
- Your doctor has told you that there s no effective medical treatment for your condition.
- Seeking the medical treatment available is against your religion.
- You are able to get by without treatment by structuring your activities to minimize or avoid symptoms.
- You have been informed by the physician that the side effects of the treatment would be even worse than the symptoms.
Professionals at Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A will fight to get you the medical or wage benefits you are entitled to under the law. Employers and Insurance Companies have professionals working for them and there are no fees or costs until you recover. It‘s time for you to hire us to protect your rights.