WEST PALM BEACH, Florida – Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A., a boutique workers’ compensation law firm with offices in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, and Orlando, announces recent client victories in eight cases totaling $2,145,000 in settlements:
- $350,000.00 settlement for a firefighter with back, leg, and hypertensive injuries.
- $150,000.00 settlement for a salesman viciously attacked by an aggressive dog.
- $160,000.00 settlement for a fiberoptic executive who injured his back while moving heavy materials.
- $450,000.00 settlement for severe neck, back, and rib injuries caused while an employee was servicing a machine as part of his duties.
- $100,000.00 settlement for a former international parcel carrier employee with back and foot injuries.
- $385,000.00 settlement for a driver severely injured when his dump truck overturned.
- $150,000.00 settlement for a truck driver who injured his shoulder while delivering plants.
- $400,000.00 settlement for a car rental employee with a severe knee injury.
“These cases are some examples of when our zealous advocacy on behalf of clients results in a fair settlement with the insurance carrier, allowing our clients to receive adequate compensation for their injuries,” says Lyle B. Masnikoff, Attorney and Founder. “However, this is not always the case. Insurance companies often take a bad position and wrongfully deny much-needed medical and/or missed wage benefits. Many attorneys will not go to trial and instead take lowball insurance company offers to avoid further litigation, but not us! Here at Lyle B. Masnikoff & Associates, we are not afraid to go to trial on behalf of our clients. On average, only five to ten percent of all civil cases go to trial. In the last 10 months alone, our attorneys have advocated at the trial level multiple times and obtained favorable client results. They overcame fraud defenses, defenses that the accident did not cause the injuries, and defenses that the accident did not even happen or was exaggerated. In each case, the Judge agreed with us that the Claimant should be awarded medical and/or missed benefits due to the wrongful denial by the insurance carrier.”
Throughout Mr. Masnikoff’s twenty-three-year career, he has seen countless injured workers wrongfully denied benefits. His firm is not afraid to litigate and go to trial to secure justice for clients.
If you or a loved one have been wrongfully denied benefits, do not hesitate to call. The consultation is always free. We practice throughout Florida, and you can reach any of our offices at (866) 519-3831.
About Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A.
The lawyers at Lyle B. Masnikoff and Associates, P.A., are dedicated to assisting our clients in fighting for their rights and benefits. The attorneys and staff are multilingual in Spanish, Creole, French, and Portuguese. We have attended thousands of depositions, mediations, arbitrations, hearings, and trials. Let us help you today. Florida residents in Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Vero, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, Sarasota, and Daytona may turn to our attorneys for legal counsel in the areas of wrongful termination and workers compensation.
Visit us on the web at: https://workerscompfl.net/