Social security is there to help those who have been hurt or become disabled and who are no longer able to work. But no matter where you live, Miami, Orlando, or Palm Beach, you need to do some work in order to file your social security claim.
Paperwork for Social Security Disability Claims
When you are ready to file for disability, you will need to have extensive medical records available, including (from the Social Security site):
- Medical records and treatment dates from your doctors, therapists, hospitals, clinics and caseworkers;
- Your laboratory and other test results;
- The names, addresses, phone and fax numbers of your doctors, clinics and hospitals;
- The names of all medications you are taking; and
- The names of your employers and job duties for the last 15 years.
At the Law Firm of Lyle B. Masnikoff & Associates, P.A.., you can speak with an attorney who provides legal services regarding workers’ compensation, social security disability, and personal injury matters to South Florida residents in areas including Palm Beach, Wellington, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Miami, Orlando, Kissimmee, Port Saint Lucie, Stuart, Fort Pierce and Ft. Lauderdale. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based upon advertisements.